9:52 PM

(0) Comments

Share with your friends!

HafizAdam

Hi friends, happy holidays.
Looks like there're no news from PERUBATANonline Admin recently. Everyone's busy with the exams I guess.

Congratulations to the new Excos. I hope we can work together happily, especially BPP's. Dont forget to download "AJKT 08/10" wallpapers. I got nothing to do and I thought that's my gift for their great achievement last session.

Great news - PERUBATANonline Management Department got a new member. To be precise, a female assistant. I wish I can make her useful, XD. We got some upgrading projects this session, so stay tune with us for more infos.

For starters, I've added new feature to PERUBATANonline: Share This Article. Please use it for good purpose and help us promote the articles to your friends. Don't just be a silent reader. =)

I've listed here some buttons that are common and easy to use but you may never use them:
Buzz - using your Yahoo Account.
Facebook
Twitter
Plurk - I think this one is popular too.
Blogger & Wordpress - post the articles to your blog.


Click for a clearer view


And maybe I should tell you about some other features:
1. Authorlink: Know the writers and attack him/her when he wronged you. Well, that's not my main purpose but writers should be responsible for their articles, right? =)

2. Related: Read more related articles. I cant say it's related exactly because the Addon uses the title to relate different articles but maybe you can find something interesting to read.

We need more reporters to cover up medical student stories throughout Egypt. Or you can just send us some tips at media[at]perubatan.org

Thanks for reading and enjoy your holidays.
0 Responses to "Share with your friends!"

Post a Comment